What will I learn?
- Start and complete a data science project using Python.
- Read, clean and wrangle data from a .csv file using Python.
- Visualize data with informative graphs and plots.
- Become familiar with Python’s most popular machine learning functionality.
- Build and tune a machine learning model to make predictions.
- Learn the basics of AI and its most common use cases.
Introduction to Exploratory Data Analysis
Review Python notions such as data structures and control flow, and learn the basics of data analysis using the Pandas library.
Data Visualization and Advanced Analysis
Learn how to aggregate, summarize and visualize data in Python using libraries such as Pandas and Matplotlib. Also, learn important strategies for data cleaning and troubleshooting using advanced Pandas functionality.
Machine Learning Fundamentals
Learn how to make accurate predictions from data using the Scikit-learn library, and how to validate, interpret and communicate the insights you uncover.
Live, Online, Instructor-Led
Learn face-to-face in live online sessions with your instructor and peers from anywhere in the world.
All our trainings involve in-class, hands on practice that is relevant to your team's goals. At the end of the training, your team will be ready to hit the ground running.
Learn from an elite team of industry experts who have taught at universities such as Harvard, and have trained teams at companies such as ANZ Bank.
Help When You Need It
Forget about the frustration of getting stuck while watching online videos. Our instructors are here to help in-between sessions, so you can have a smooth learning experience.