What will I learn?
- Learn to pinpoint when to use or not to use Spark.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of basic distributed data processing concepts.
- Learn to leverage Spark’s core capabilities for your data projects.
- Learn how to launch Spark clusters on AWS.
- Learn how to think about and solve data-intensive problems.
- Build an original solution for a real-world, practical stream processing problem.
- Walk away with working code that you can use in your own projects.
Spark: Suitability, Concepts, and Capabilities
Setting up a Spark Environment
Breaking in Your New Spark Environment
Live, Online, Instructor-Led
Learn face-to-face in live online sessions with your instructor and peers from anywhere in the world.
All our trainings involve in-class, hands on practice that is relevant to your team's goals. At the end of the training, your team will be ready to hit the ground running.
Learn from an elite team of industry experts who have taught at universities such as Harvard, and have trained teams at companies such as ANZ Bank.
Help When You Need It
Forget about the frustration of getting stuck while watching online videos. Our instructors are here to help in-between sessions, so you can have a smooth learning experience.