What will I learn?
- Get hands-on experience with data processing and analysis using Python.
- Perform advanced data transformations using Python and Pandas.
- Learn how to work with time series data in Python.
- Master building insightful visualizations of your data.
- Learn how to work with very large files and use Pandas at scale.
- Master the most useful dataframe operations and data analysis techniques.
Introduction to Numpy
Introduction to Pandas
Intro to Time Series Analysis
Data Visualization Techniques
Build the coding, data and AI skills you need, online, on your own schedule. From learning to code as a beginner to mastering cutting-edge data science, machine learning and AI techniques.
Learning for the real world
Our courses are made with the input and feedback of top teams at Fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley and on Wall Street.
Each minute of each course is packed full of insight, best practices and real-world experience from our expert instructors.
Learn by doing
Start writing code on your computer from Day One. Practice on hundreds of exercises. Apply your skills in mini-projects. Get instant feedback from video solutions.
Complete learning tracks
With over 150 hours of video lectures and hundreds of practice exercises and projects, our learning tracks will help you level up your skills whether you are a novice or an advanced learner.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is aimed at those who have a basic familiarity with Python and who want to learn to use Python for data processing, munging, visualization, exploratory analysis and advanced data operations on large volumes of data.
The course is available in three formats:
- On Demand: Short topic videos and notebooks of code, exercises, projects and solutions which you can work on at your own pace. Just log in and get started with this course right away for free!
- Live Online Instructor-led: This format is available to teams and groups of 3 or more. It consists of live sessions with an expert instructor, which combine lecturing, hands-on exercises to be solved both individually and in pairs, as well as one or two larger projects that require participants to use their newly acquired knowledge to solve real-world problems.
Exercises and projects are chosen to be relevant to the type of problems that your team encounters daily. Our goal is to deliver practical, immediately applicable knowledge, and to empower your team to hit the ground running after each training.
- Hybrid: This format combines the flexibility of on-demand learning with the structure and support of live, instructor-led sessions. Hybrid courses are available for teams or groups of 3 or more.
Of course! While we do offer a standard version of this course, we can also work with you to tailor the content such that it fits your team's priorities perfectly.
If you have other questions, or want to find out more about this course or other courses we offer, please email us at email@example.com.