Intro to Programming with Python
Empower your team to learn the #1 most wanted tech skill in a private, live course tailored to your company's goals.
What will I learn?
- Get live guidance from a team of world-class instructors and mentors.
- Learn how to do basic data wrangling using Python.
- Get started writing and running Python scripts.
- Gain an understanding of Python’s role in the data science ecosystem.
- Practice what you are learning with hands-on problems and miniprojects.
- Enjoy access to a comprehensive collection of proprietary learning materials and resources.
- Learn practical programming skills that can significantly improve your productivity.
- Learn how you can automate tedious manual processes.
- Learn to code in Python, even if you are a complete beginner at programming.
- Be able to better communicate with engineers.
Compound Data and Control Flow
Build the coding, data and AI skills you need, online, on your own schedule. From learning to code as a beginner to mastering cutting-edge data science, machine learning and AI techniques.
Learning for the real world
Our courses are made with the input and feedback of top teams at Fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley and on Wall Street.
Each minute of each course is packed full of insight, best practices and real-world experience from our expert instructors.
Learn by doing
Start writing code on your computer from Day One. Practice on hundreds of exercises. Apply your skills in mini-projects. Get instant feedback from video solutions.
Complete learning tracks
With over 150 hours of video lectures and hundreds of practice exercises and projects, our learning tracks will help you level up your skills whether you are a novice or an advanced learner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely not. Unlike other internet courses, this course is completely live. Your instructor lectures in real time (either on-site, or live on-line) and can answer your questions and provide feedback on your solutions to in-class exercises. At Edlitera, we believe nothing beats the experience of learning live from an instructor with industry experience.
The course combines lecturing, hands-on exercises to be solved either individually or in groups, as well as one or two larger projects that require participants to use their newly acquired knowledge to build a more complex solution.
Exercises and projects are chosen to be relevant to the type of problems that your team encounters daily. Our goal is to deliver practical, immediately applicable knowledge, and empower your team to be more productive.
Of course! While we do offer a standard version of this course, we can also work with you to adjust the course to meet your team's needs.
If you have other questions, or want to find out more about this course or other courses we offer, please ping us - we love questions! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch via the chat box below.