Intro to Programming with Python
Empower your team to learn the #1 most wanted tech skill in a private, live course tailored to your company's goals.
What will I learn?
- Get live guidance from a team of world-class instructors and mentors.
- Learn how to do basic data wrangling using Python.
- Get started writing and running Python scripts.
- Gain an understanding of Python’s role in the data science ecosystem.
- Practice what you are learning with hands-on problems and miniprojects.
- Enjoy access to a comprehensive collection of proprietary learning materials and resources.
- Learn practical programming skills that can significantly improve your productivity.
- Learn how you can automate tedious manual processes.
- Learn to code in Python, even if you are a complete beginner at programming.
- Be able to better communicate with engineers.
Compound Data and Control Flow
Live, Online, Instructor-Led
Learn face-to-face in live online sessions with your instructor and peers from anywhere in the world.
All our trainings involve in-class, hands on practice that is relevant to your team's goals. At the end of the training, your team will be ready to hit the ground running.
Learn from an elite team of industry experts who have taught at universities such as Harvard, and have trained teams at companies such as ANZ Bank.
Help When You Need It
Forget about the frustration of getting stuck while watching online videos. Our instructors are here to help in-between sessions, so you can have a smooth learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely not. Unlike other internet courses, this course is completely live. Your instructor lectures in real time (either on-site, or live on-line) and can answer your questions and provide feedback on your solutions to in-class exercises. At Edlitera, we believe nothing beats the experience of learning live from an instructor with industry experience.
The course combines lecturing, hands-on exercises to be solved either individually or in groups, as well as one or two larger projects that require participants to use their newly acquired knowledge to build a more complex solution.
Exercises and projects are chosen to be relevant to the type of problems that your team encounters daily. Our goal is to deliver practical, immediately applicable knowledge, and empower your team to be more productive.
Of course! While we do offer a standard version of this course, we can also work with you to adjust the course to meet your team's needs.
If you have other questions, or want to find out more about this course or other courses we offer, please ping us - we love questions! You can email us at [email protected], or get in touch via the chat box below.
Have a question?
Contact us any time, we’d love to hear from you!